Terms & Conditions Policy – LEGAL DISCLAIMER
This website and written or verbal information from TimberPak personnel should be considered general information about legal matters. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The legal information on this website or provided by company representatives is provided as is without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TimberPak or its personnel makes no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, TimberPak does not warrant that:
- the legal information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the legal information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website or intimated by our personnel as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider.
If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney or other professional legal services provider.
You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website or intimated by our personnel.
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Your privacy is important to TimberPak. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TimberPak collects, and the ways in which TimberPak uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
TimberPak may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including, I.P addresses, Email Address, Phone Numbers, Personal, Business Names & Current Business Expenditure);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Business Address, Personal Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Business name & Current Business Expenditure);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Business Address, Personal Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Business name & Current Business Expenditure);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Business Address, Personal Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Business name ); and
- any other information that you send to TimberPak
Using personal information
TimberPak may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where TimberPak discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TimberPak may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TimberPak will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. TimberPak will store all the personal information you provide on a secure server. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. TimberPak is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to info@TimberPak.; or
post to 83 PO BOX 93 Alstonville NSW 2477.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, TimberPak and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without TimberPaks express written consent. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without TimberPaks express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] TimberPaks reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at TimberPaks discretion. If TimberPak provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. TimberPak may disable your user ID and password in TimberPaks sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, your user content means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to TimberPak a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to TimberPak the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or TimberPak or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. TimberPak reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on TimberPak servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding TimberPak rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, TimberPak does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided as is without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TimberPak makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, TimberPak does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
TimberPak will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if TimberPak has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit TimberPak in respect of any claim made by TimberPak.